About Ficco's Bowl-A-Drome
Ficco's Bowladrome has been owned and operated by the Ficco Family for over 70 years. Albert Ficco started the business in downtown Franklin in 1936 with just 4 candlepin lanes and 4 billiard tables. Albert moved Ficco's to its current location in 1952 and expanded to 8 lanes. Over the years, the building was expanded twice and we now have a total of 28 candlepin lanes. Albert's son Paul took over the business and has continued to build and improve on Albert's vision. Now, the third generation of Ficco's has come aboard to run the business. Paul's son Tim and nephew Bob are looking to keep the family tradition alive.